- From The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind
- this is not a serializing of the book.
- we're picking up from episode 17… previous ones will be done latter
- Not like Hercules or Xena.
- Improving combat
- Richards resolve when branded
- Craig Horner really seemed to enjoy playing the bad guy
- The Whisperer: the device a scroll that killed everything within an area, dark magic maybe uses voices of shadow people and their screams kill everything in ear shot.
- Darken Rahl's new order
- The supernatural element of this episode
- the humanizing elements
- I love the use of propaganda in this episode like “compliance missions.”
- “it’s not the sword of truth but it’ll do”
- “boy is getting closer to the captian than a fly on a cows ass”
- do your people want justice or revenge?
- “He may have made quick work of you sargent but i don’t think carver dunn is any match for his wife.”
- “Everyone deserves a second chance.”
Richard Kahlen Videos:
Next 3 weeks:
- story line and mythos
- characters and archetypes
- settingand magic